– The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
– The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
– The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture, as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
– The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall; rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
– Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our Representative and Substitute) of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God. ‘
– The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
– The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
– The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
– The one holy universal Church, which is the Body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong.
– The expectation of the Visible personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.